Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is root with this method easily. You can root Samsung Galaxy Ace Running Android 2.2 froyo and Gingerbread 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 2.3.7 and 4.0.1 ICS. After Routing S5830 you can install some apps that need a root access.
Procedure to do before rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace:
- The Data in your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 won’t be deleted. We instruct you to make a backup.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Maintain battery charge minimum 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging – via “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
How to root Samsung Galaxy Ace running Android 2.2, 2.3 & 4.0:
- First you need to connect your Samung Galaxy Ace S5830 with computer. So, download the drivers and install it on your computer.
- After that download the Unlock Root tool – Here
- Install the Unlock Root in your computer.
- Open the Unlock Root Software and then connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 via USB cable. Then your phone will be shown in the list.
- Select your phone in the list.
- Then click Root Button in the Unlock Root tool.
- In few seconds your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 get rooted.
- After that it will ask you to reboot your phone. Click OK button to restart your phone.
- After rebooting check your phone, Super User App is installed or not. If the app is installed you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Successfully.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Ace – Here
There are many methods and Tutorials are available to your Galaxy Ace S5830. But, this method is very easy root quickly. With this guide you can root your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.