Nokia X Android Smartphone’s root method is now available by flashing Framaroot apk. The mobile is launched in Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona. This is the first device with Android from Nokia. In this mobile Google Play app is not included, So that you can use it by using this guide. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the Nokia X phone, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Nokia X.
Warning before rooting Nokia X:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Nokia X and the model number A110. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to root Nokia X:
- A Nokia X Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
Downloadable files to Root Nokia X:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following filesone by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Framaroot – Framaroot-1.9.1.apk (1.0 MB) – Here
- Google Apps – NokiaX_Gapps_KashaMalaga_28.02.2014 (38.31 MB) – Here
How to root Nokia X A110:
- Make sure you have downloaded all the files.
- Unzip the downloaded file on your computer.
- Connect the phone to PC with Original USB Cable that you got on bought the phone. Because using other cables may not be detected by your computer. So only we recommending to use it.
- Then Move the downloaded files to the phone’s internal storage.
- Disconnect the cable from the Computer.
- Use the File Manager app to browse the files.
- Install the Framaroot-1.9.1.apk from the file that you downloaded earlier.
- Then open the file and follow on screen instructions to root the phone.
- Now you have successfully rooted the phone.
- Now you have to move the downloaded Google apps files to “/system/app” location.
- And change the permissions to “read” for all and “write” for first one.
- Then install the Google Apps apk.
- Then Add your Google Account profile to use the Google Play store.
You can Get all our guides and news about Nokia X – Here
You made it easily! your mobile has been rooted successfully and Google Play store installed correctly. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Nokia X device. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to root Nokia X A110 and install Google Play.