Motorola Atrix HD MB886 android mobile is now root with this guide. After rooting your phone you can install custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery and Some other apps that need a root access. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access the system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. This method is tested on the phone which is running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). And yet not tested on Motorola Atrix HD running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Just try in Jelly Bean too. It will work on some devices. Here is a guide to Root the Motorola Atrix HD MB886.
The Motorola Atrix HD has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And you can upgrade your device to Jelly Bean. The official update is now available from Motorola. The phone is comes with 4.5 inch TFT touch screen which is capable to display 720 x 1280 pixels with Gorilla Class. The mobile also having 8GB of internal storage and a memory card slot available that is capable up to 32GB. And it also comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone also having main feature of 8 Mega Pixel Primary camera and 1.3 Mega Pixel secondary camera. The phone is one of the best mobile compared with other mobiles which comes with Dual core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm snapdragon processor.
Warning Before Rooting Motorola Atrix HD MB886:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Motorola Atrix HD and the model number is MB886. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root Motorola Atrix HD MB886:
- A Motorola Atrix HD MB886 mobile handset.
- A windows PC or Laptop.
- Download the rooting file (motofail2go_windows.zip, 2.4 MB) – Here
- Install the USB drivers on your PC.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Root Motorola Atrix HD:
- Connect your Phone to PC using original USB cable that you got when you bought the phone. Because, using other data cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Now your computer will detect the phone. If not, try to re install the drivers.
- Extract the downloaded zip file (motofail2go_windows.zip) using any extracting software.
- Now open the “run.bat” file in the extracted folder.
- And follow the instructions that shown on the screen.
- Once it is completed, your phone will automatically reboots later.
- Then disconnect the phone from PC or laptop.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about Motorola Atrix HD MB886 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Motorola Atrix HD. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root Motorola Atrix HD MB886.
Incoming search terms:
- root atrix hd 4 1 1
- root mb886
- MB886 ROOT
- how to root motorola atrix hd
- how to root atrix hd 4 1 1
- root motorola atrix hd 4 1 1
- how to root motorola atrix hd mb886
- rootear motorola mb886
- how to access root file in mb886 android
- how to root motorola atrix hd without computer