Micromax Funbook Talk Android Tablet is now rooted by flashing ClockWorkMod Recovery and SuperUser. You can easily root your phone by using this simple guide. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the phone, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Micromax Funbook Talk P362 Tablet.
Warning before rooting Micromax Funbook Talk:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Micromax Funbook Talk and the model number is P362. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to root Nokia X+:
- A Micromax Funbook Talk Android Tablet.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
Downloadable files to Root Micromax Funbook Talk P362:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- CWM and Super User – funbook.rar (5.7 MB) – Here
How to Root Micromax funbook Talk P362 Tablet:
- Make sure that you have downloaded above file to your computer.
- Extract the downloaded file. You will get two files. One is CWM recovery and another one is CWM-SuperSU.zip.
- Then Extract the CWM recovery in Desktop.
- Then connect the tablet to PC or laptop using original USB Data cable. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems. So only we recommend it.
- Make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging option.
- Now run the “recovery-install.bat” file in the extracted folder.
- And you will get three options.
- Select 1 to install ClockWorkMod.
- Wait for the completion.
- After that select 3 to quit.
- Now move the downloaded file CWM-SuperSU.zip to internal storage of your device.
- Disconnect the cable from the computer.
- Then you need to boot into recovery mode. For that, switch off the device, Press and hold MENU + POWER buttons together for three seconds.
- After that select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded file “CWM-SuperSU.zip” that you moved from computer.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all our guides and news about Micromax Funbook Talk Tablet – Here
Check this too – How to Root Micromax Canvas Doodle A111 with FramaROOT apk
You done it easily! your tablet has been rooted and CWM installed successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your tablet. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned to Root Micromax Funbook Talk Tablet P362 and Install ClockWorkMod Recovery.
Incoming search terms:
- micromax p362 custom rom
- micromax p362 flash file
- Micromax P362 root
- cwm recovery for micromax p362
- micromax p362 battery problem
- micromax p362 software update
- how to root micromax funbook talk p362
- root micromax p362
- how to root micromax funbook p362
- custom rom for micromax funbook p362