How to Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121? All the customers who is using the Android smartphone will have this question. Now you can root your mobile with this guide easily. Here I will guide you to root your Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 Android Smartphone with Vroot Software.
- Rooting will voids your mobile’s warranty.
- We are not responsible for any damages.
- We are not responsible for any problems happened by using this guide.
- We don’t give assurance that this guide will work on your phone. Use it at your own risk.
- First Read the guide carefully then proceed to the required steps.
- This guide is only for the Micromax Canvas 2 and the model number is A121. If you use this tutorial on other mobile you may encounter new problems.
Pre Requirements to root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121:
- A Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection to download and use the Vroot software on it.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
Download Files to Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121:
If the download link is not available, please inform it on comment section. We will update the link as soon as possible.
- Vroot program – here
How to Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121:
- Make sure that you have downloaded the above file.
- Install it on your PC or Laptop.
- Then Open the installed program.
- Now connect the Micromax Elanza A121 to Computer using Original USB data cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because using other kind of cables may not be detected by the computer. So only we are recommending to use the original.
- Make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your phone.
- Then wait for the Vroot software to detect the device.
- After that click the green button.
- Then in a few seconds your mobile will be rebooted.
- Then go to the Google Play store and download the SuperUser app or update it.
- Now your mobile has been rooted successfully.
- Then you can remove the cable of Micromax Elanza 2 from the Computer.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
We hope that this tutorial will surely help you for your need. If you have any problems, suggestions please share it on our comment section. We will update many useful guides for your need. So, stay connected by Facebook fan, Google Plus followers. Now you have learned how to Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121.