Lg Optimus Black P970 can root running v20a to v20o. The LG P970 is one of the smartest and finest android phone from LG. The phone is working nice after rooting with this guide. You can root your mobile with Smart Flash Tool. Smart Flash Tool is the best tool for for lg optimus black p970 to root. Here is a guide to root with Smart Flash Tool.
How to root LG Optimus Black P970 with Smart Flash Tool:
- Download Smart Flash Tool – Here
- Download Patch files – Here
- Download Super User – Here
- Transfer the superuser.zip into SD card.
- And you must install LG mobile drivers in PC.
- Switch off your phone. And hold volume Up button then connect USB Cable with PC.
- You will see “S/W upgrade please wait while upgrading”
- Extract SmartFlashTool_External.rar and run B_SmartFlashTool_Extern.exe
- Select “ROM copy D/L”
- Extract the “PATCHED_BIN_LGP970-V20o-MAR-03-2012-by-Snegovik.7z”
- Select CP bin as “[PATCHED]V20O_DEU.bin”
- And Select AP bin as “V20O_DEU.fls”
- Click Start button.
- After flashing with this method, your phone will reboots into recovery mode.
- And do “Wipe all data”, “Factory reset”.
- And choose “install zip from sd card” and then select “superuser.zip” in sd card.
- After that choose “reboot system now”.
You can get all the news about LG P970 – Here
After rebooting check your phone superuser app is installed or not. If the app is installed, your LG Optimus Black P970 was rooted successfully.
Incoming search terms:
- www ninjaromeo com
- smart flash tool
- smartflash tool
- lg p970
- smartflash tool p970
- lg flash
- LG P970 LG P970
- smart flash tool p970
- smartflashtool p970
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - October 29, 2014
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014