LG Optimus VU P895 Android Smartphone now can easily root with this guide. After Rooting your LG Optimus VU P895 you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROM’s and can install some other apps that need a root access. If you don’t know, what is rooting? Here is it. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access the system files. This will provide the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM.
LG Optimus VU is comes with Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread as an Operating System by default. And it have 8 mega pixel primary camera capable to record HD videos and comes with 1.3 Mega pixel front facing secondary camera. And have 5 inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touch screen which have 768×1024 pixels. And storage capacity is 32GB internal memory and 1GB of RAM. This mobile is best one compared with other android smartphones in its price range. And comes with 1.5 GHz Scorpion Dual-Core Processor.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem happened that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus VU and the model number is P895. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root LG P895:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting the mobile, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- Then Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Root Lg Optimus VU P895:
- First you need to install USB Drivers for LG mobiles in your PC or laptop. So, download the drivers from LG mobile support website and install it.
- Then download the Super One Click Package – Here
- Extract the downloaded package.
- Open the Super one click app from extracted file.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging. If didn’t, it won’t work.
- Connect your phone to computer or laptop via USB Original cable which got it with your mobile. Other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Click on Root button. And wait for the process to finish.
- After few minutes your phone will rooted.
- If your phone stuck on welcome screen or stuck into boot screen, just remove your mobile’s battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about LG Optimus VU P895 – Here
If you met any problems or any errors in firmware update process please tell us in comment section. We will update installing custom ROM’s on LG Optimus VU in future. Now you have successfully learned how to root LG Optimus VU P895.