LG Optimus One P500 now can be root with this method easily. You can root LG P500 Android 2.2 Froyo and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. After rooting the LG P500 you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROM’s and also install many other applications which requires root Access.Disclaimer: We are not Responsible for any Damages that may be happened to your Device in the process that we mentioned in the following guide. If any issues happens, we will help you to resolve the problem. Also Keep in mind rooting will void your device’s warranty.
Procedure to do Before Rooting LG P500:
- The Data in LG Optimus One P500, won’t be Deleted. We recommend to make a Backup the Data. If in this process, your phone’s data may be corrupted. Then you can restore it.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- And Make sure that, your Phone have at least 60% charge. This will help to doesn’t get turn off your phone while updating process.
- Then must enable USB Debugging Mode in your LG P500.
How to Root LG P500:
- First Download the LG Mobile Drivers for P500 in the official site.
- After that download the Unlock Root Tool – Here
- Install the Unlock Root Software and connect your phone via USB cable to the computer.
- Then open the Unlock Root and it will show the LG P500 in the list. Just Select the Phone.
- After that click the Root Button in the Unlock Root Tool.
- In few seconds, your LG P500 will get rooted. Then it will ask you to install some applications, just click No button to ignore the installation.
- After that it will ask you to reboot your phone. Click OK Button to Reboot.
- After restart check your phone, Superuser App is installed or not. If the Super User App is installed your phone have rooted successfully.
You can get all the news about LG P500 Here
There are many methods are available to root LG P500. But, this method is very easy and can root very quickly. With the above Guide you can easily Root your LG Optimus One P500.
Incoming search terms:
- LG p500
- how to root lg p500
- lg optimus p500
- lg p500h
- lg optimus one p500
- lg p500 optimus one
- lg p 500
- root lg p500
- how to root lg optimus one
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Enter Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - December 27, 2014
- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - October 29, 2014
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014