LG Optimus Net P690 Android mobile is now easily root with this guide. After rooting your LG Optimus Net P690 mobile, you can install ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery, Custom ROM’s and some other apps that need a root access to perform. Some persons doesn’t know about what is rooting. Here is the solution for that. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access the system files. This will provide the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM’s.
The LG Optimus Net P690 has comes with Android 2.2 Gingerbread as an Operating System by default. The phone has comes with 3 Megapixel camera and 800 MHz Processor. This Processor is capable to perform your device better. The phone has 3.2 inch TFT LCD Screen to display with 320×480 pixels. And another feature is the mobile has 512 MB of RAM. The phone is the one of best budget phone compared in its price range devices.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem happened that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void the warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus Net. And the model number P690.Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root your LG Optimus Net P690:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting the device, the data won’t be deleted. In case, if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Root LG Optimus Net P690:
- First you need to have USB drivers on your PC or Laptop. So, download LG mobile drivers from LG mobile support website and install it on your Computer.
- Then download the SuperOneClick 2.2 – Here
- Extract the files in the downloaded folder.
- After that make sure you have enabled USB Debugging option.
- Then Unmount your SD Card from Settings > Storage > Unmount SD card.
- If you didn’t unmount the SD card from phone. Your files in memory card will be deleted.
- Then open the folder that extracted. And you can get a folder named as “adb” in the folder.
- Open the “adb” folder and just in the folder right click and select “Open Command Prompt here”
- After opening the command prompt, type the following
- :adb devices (press enter button)
- Then you will see your device ID.
- adb shell (press enter button)
- then it will display $ symbol.
- $ echo 1 >/data/local/lge_adb.conf
- After that minimize the CMD.
- Then go to the downloaded folder and open SuperOneClick.exe file.
- After that click Root button on the opened window.
- After a few minutes your phone will be rebooted. And you will see the message “Killing ADB and restarting as root… enjoy!”
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news about LG Optimus Net P690 – Here
Do share in comment section in case you face any errors or met any problems in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your LG Optimus Net P690. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root LG Optimus Net P690.