LG Optimus Me P350 is capable to root easily. You can root LG Optimus Me P350 running Android 2.2 froyo, 2.3 Gingerbread. After rooting your P350, you can install custom ROM’s, Apps that need a root access.
Pre Requisites to Root LG Optimus Me P350:
- The Data in LG Optimus One Me P350 won’t be deleted. We recommend you to take a backup.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- Your phone must have 60% charge.
How to Root LG Optimus Me P350 Running Android 2.2 Froyo & 2.3 Gingerbread:
- First download the Unlock Root Software – Here
- Install the Unlock Root Tool on your PC.
- Then download the drivers to connect your LG Optimus me P350 with computer.
- Open the Unlock Root in PC, then connect your P350 with PC via USB cable.
- Then your phone will be displayed in the list that appear.
- Select the P350 in the list.
- After that click the Root button in the tool.
- In few seconds your LG Optimus Me P350 will gets rooted. After that, it will ask you to install some other apps. Just click No button to ignore it.
- After that it will ask you to reboot your phone. Click Ok button to reboot your phone.
- After that check your phone, Super User app is installed or not. If the Super User App is installed your LG Optimus me p350 was rooted.
You can get all the news about LG Optimus Me P350 – Here
There are many methods are available to root your Lg Optimus Me P350. Among those, this method is very easy and can root quickly. Now you successfully rooted your LG Optimus Me P350.