LG Optimus L9 with T-Mobile carrier Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your LG Optimus L9 T-Mobile you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access. You can also install some other android version ROMs like Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM too. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM.
The LG Optimus L9 with T-Mobile carrier mobile has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And the main feature is, it comes with 4.5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive display capable to display 540 x 960 pixels resolution. And the phone has comes with 5 Mega Pixel primary camera with LED flash capable to record 1080p HD videos and also have a 0.3 Mega Pixel VGA secondary camera. The device has comes with 4 GB of internal Memory and 1 GB of RAM. The phone is the one of the best phone compared with other mobiles which comes with 1 GHz ARM Cortex – A9 Dual Core processor.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L9 T-mobile and the model number is P760. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root T-Mobile LG Optimus L9:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- Then Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Root LG Optimus L9 T-Mobile:
- First you need to install Drivers on your PC or Laptop to connect your mobile with PC. So, download and install the drivers.
- Then download the rooting file – Here
- After the downloading process finished, extract the file in your PC.
- Then connect your phone with PC using Original USB cable that you got it when you bought your phone. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems. So only we recommend you to use original cable.
- After that run the file in the downloaded folder named as “Runme.bat”
- You need to do with Administrator rights. So, right click on it and choose Run as Administrator.
- After that follow the on screen instructions.
- Then choose “Restore my data” when the option is prompted.
- After that your device will be rebooted.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about LG Optimus L9 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any errors or met any problems in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your LG Optimus L9 T-Mobile Carrier. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root T-Mobile LG Optimus L9 P760.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root lg optimus l9
- root lg optimus l9
- root lg l9
- lg l9 root
- how to root lg l9
- rooting lg optimus l9
- root optimus l9
- optimus l9 root
- how to root optimus l9
- How to Root LG Optimus L9 T-Mobile
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- [How to] Fix External SD Card Write Error [Lollipop] - March 22, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Quotes in Hindi & Tamil - March 7, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Images, Pictures, Wallpapers Download - March 6, 2015