LG Optimus L5 Android Smartphone can now easily root with this guide. After rooting your LG Optimus L5 mobile you can install custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery and some other apps that need a root access. Some people doesn’t know about rooting. Here is the solution for that. Rooting allows other data or files from third party to access the system files. This will provide the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM’s.
The LG Optimus L5 has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And the mobile also have 4 inch TFT capacitive Touch Screen capable to display 320 x 480 pixels. And the smartphone has 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED flash. The device has comes with 4 GB internal Memory and expandable memory is up to 32 GB. And also having 512 MB of RAM. The mobile is nice one compared with other mobiles in its price range.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem happened that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void the warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L5. And the model number is E610.Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root LG Optimus L5:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting the device, the data won’t be deleted. Suppose, if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Root LG Optimus L5:
- First you need to have the USB Drivers for your PC or Laptop to connect your mobile with that. So, download the USB drivers for LG mobile from LG support website.
- Then download the Rooting Package – Here
- And make sure you have enabled the USB Debugging in the Settings menu option.
- Connect your mobile to computer with Original USB Cable that you have got it when you bought the mobile. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Then extract the downloaded file.
- And open the root.bat file in the extracted folder.
- Before running the file, make sure you are in Administrator mode.
- After running the .bat file your device will be rooted and automatically reboots it.
Here is an another method to root your phone.
- Download the rooting Package – Here
- Download the IS11LG_System Backup Test.signed.apk – Here
- Move the downloaded apk file to your SD card.
- Install the downloaded apk file in your mobile using any other file manager.
- Open the app list in menu. You can see the app name as System Backup Test.
- Open the app.
- Don’t close the app. Press Power button and reboot your phone.
- Then your phone will be rebooted. Then connect your phone with PC in Charge only mode.
- After that run root.bat file in the downloaded folder.
- The phone will be rebooted again after the process complete.
- Now open the Google Play Store and Update the app SuperUser.
- And now uninstall the app System Backup Test.
You can get all the news and guides about LG Optimus L5 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any errors or met any problems during firmware update process. In future we will update installing custom ROM’s on your device. So, stay updated with us. Now you have successfully learned how to root LG Optimus L5 E610.
Incoming search terms:
- Lg optimus l5
- root lg l5
- Root lg e610
- how to root lg l5
- root lg optimus l5
- lg optimus l5 root
- lg e610 root
- lg l5 root
- lg e610 rooten
- how to root lg optimus l5 e610