The LG G3 mobile is not yet released in all over the world. Currently it is available in Europe, Korean and some other countries. Finally the root method is available for the LG G3 D850, D855 and F400S. You can gain root access by flashing the root tool in recovery. A member in XDA developers forum named as hoangnova has released the method for easy access. We have compiled a simple step by step guide for you to achieve it quickly.
The LG G3 has comes with Android 4.4.2 KitKat version. And a 5.5 inch Display which supports 1440 x 2560 pixels. And it comes with a 13 Mega Pixel Primary camera that supports 4160 x 3120 resolution. And the Secondary camera is comes with 2.1 Mega Pixel. It have a 16 GB of internal memory of storage capacity. And it have a 3GB of RAM which is much enough to play high end Graphics games. This is the one of the best Android phone in market compared with Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Processor.
- If any problem arise, we are not responsible for any damages.
- The rooting process will void your mobile’s warranty.
- Read the whole guide first, then proceed.
- This is only for LG G3. Don’t use it on other mobiles.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. Though rooting doesn’t flash the phone. If any problem happens you can restore it.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check it out – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- How to Enable USB Debugging & Developer Options in LG G3
- Root tool – roottool.zip (1.35 MB) – here
How to Root LG G3 D850 D855, F400S:
- Make sure you have enabled the USB Debug mode.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Then Open the Run.bat from the downloaded folder.
- After that press any key to open the recovery.
- Then recovery mode will open in your phone.
- In recovery screen, choose the option “apply update from ADB”.
- Now press any key in your computer on Command prompt window.
- Wait to complete the process.
- At the end you will see “Install from ADB complete” in your mobile screen.
- Now choose the “Reboot system now” option in your recovery to restart the device.
- First boot may take some long time. Don’t panic.
- Then go to the play store and download the root checker app to check your phone rooted or not.
You can get all our coverages about your device – Here
Do let us know your thoughts in comment section about this guide. In case, if you face problems, don’t hesitate to inform it to us in comment section. We will solve it as soon as possible. In future, we will update more guides that related to your phone. Stay connected. Now you have successfully learned How to root LG G3 D850, D855 F400S.
Incoming search terms:
- Lg d855
- how to root lg g3 d855
- LG g3 D855
- LG-D855 root
- LG-F400S root
- how to root lg d855
- root d855
- lg g3 d850