LG Optimus Black P970 can be now root easily that running Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread & Android 2.2 Froyo. After Rooting your Mobile you can install custom recovery, Custom ROM’s and many applications that needs a root access.
Pre Requisites to Root LG Optimus Black P970:
- The data in LG Optimus Black P970 won’t be deleted. We recommend you to make a backup.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Maintain minimum 60% charge.
- Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
How to Root LG Optimus Black P970 on Android 2.3,2.3.4,2.2 :
- First download the Unlock Root Software – Here
- Then install it on your PC.
- Then download the drivers for your LG Optimus Black P970 and install it.
- Open the Unlock Root Tool and connect your mobile with USB cable.
- Then your phone model will be displayed in the box that appears.
- Select your P970 model.
- Then Click the Root Button in the Unlock root software.
- In few seconds, your mobile gets rooted. And display the result.
- After that it will ask you to install some other apps. Click No to ignore it.
- Then it will ask you to reboot your phone. Click Ok to reboot your phone.
- After the restarting of your phone, check your phone, Super User App is installed or not. If the app is installed your LG Optimus Black P970 has rooted successfully.
Another Method to root LG P970:
Sometimes using the above method, shows “failed to get shell root permission” for some firmwares. Here is an another method to root your LG Optimus Black P970.
- Download the GingerBreak – Here
- Then move the downloaded Apk into your phone via USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging – Settings > Applications > development > USB Debugging
- Open the GingerBreak app in your phone. And Click Root Option.
- Wait for the process to finish. After the process your phone automatically rebooted.
- After that, check your phone “Super User” App is installed or not.
If you are not able to root with above methods try to root LG P970 with Smart Flash Tool
You can get all the news about LG Optimus Black P970 – Here
There are many methods are available to root P970. But, this method is very easy to root quickly. With this method you can easily root LG Optimus Black P970.
Incoming search terms:
- root lg p970
- lg optimus l9 root
- how to root lg optimus black
- how to root lg p970
- LG P970 ROOT
- root lg optimus black
- root p970
- lg p970 jelly bean
- lg optimus black p970
- how to root LG Optimus Black P970
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014
- How To Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 - August 18, 2014
- How to Install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S Note - August 14, 2014