Lg Optimus 4x HD P880 Android smartphone is now easily can root with this guide. After rooting your LG Optimus 4x HD P880 you can install Custom ROMs, some other apps that need a root access. You can also install some other android version ROMs like Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM too. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, it allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM.
The LG P880 Android mobile Smartphone is comes Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as an Operating System by default. And comes with 8 Mega Pixel primary camera which is capable to record HD videos and photos and 1.3 Mega Pixel secondary camera. And 4.7 inch touch screen which have 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. Storage capacity is 16 GB internal memory and 1 GB of RAM. This is the one of the best android smartphone comes with 1.5 GHz Cortex- A9 Quad Core processor.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus 4x HD and the model number is P880. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root LG P880:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- Then Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
You can now go to the next page to Root LG Optimus 4X HD P880 all Firmwares
Incoming search terms:
- root lg p880
- lg p880 root
- lg p880 jelly bean
- how to root lg optimus 4x hd p880
- lg optimus l5 custom rom
- how to root lg optimus 4x hd
- HOW TO ROOT LG P880
- lg p880 android 4 1
- p880 jelly bean
- root p880