Finally we found a working easy Root method for LG L Bello D335 and D331. Now the L bello users can root and install the apps that need a root option, optimize their phone and do some hack with your device. LG is released this smartphone to capture the middle class people. This is mid range smartphone which is compete with other big phones like LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy S5. Lets check out How to Root LG L bello D335 and D331.
The LG L bello comes was released on the date of August 2015. The Android smartphone comes with Dual SIM(both are micro SIM), 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supports 480 x 854 pixels, Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), Mediatek MT6582 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, 8 GB internal memory and 1 GB of RAM, 8 MP primary camera with 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 1 Mega Pixel secondary camera, Li-Ion 2540 mAh battery.
- We are not responsible for any damages or problems that may happens due to using this guide.
- Rooting will voids your mobile’s warranty.
- These steps are only for LG L Bello with the model number D335 and D331. Don’t use it on other smartphones.
Pre Requirements to Root LG L Bello D335 & D331:
- A LG L Bello D335 or D331 Android smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
How to Root LG L bello D335 & D331:
- First Download the Vroot on your computer – here
- Run the setup and install it on your computer.
- Make sure you have installed the LG Drivers on your PC.
- Now open the installed software on your computer.
- Then connect the mobile with PC using original USB Data cable that you got when you bought the phone. Using other cables may not detects on the computer.
- The Vroot will try to detect the device. Wait for the process to complete.
- Then it will check your device, whether your device having root permission or not. After that click “root” button.
- Wait for the process to complete.At the end of the process, click the “complete” button. And reboot the device.
- Now check installed apps. SuperSU app is installed. This means your device is rooted.
- Or download the root checker app from play store to check the phone.
Check our other guides also:-
Hope this guide worked on your device. If you face any kind of problems share it in comment section. Also share your suggestions and thoughts in comments section. Now you have successfully learned how to Root LG L bello D335 and D331.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root lg l bello
- root lg l bello
- root lg bello
- how to root lg l bello d335
- LG-D331 root
- lg d335
- lg bello root
- lg l bello root
- root lg d335
- how to root lg d335