Lenovo A850 android mobile is now rooted by Framaroot which is running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. You can easily root your phone by using this simple guide. The mobile have featured with 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera, 5.5 inch Display, 1.3 GHz Quad core processor. Though it comes with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. In future it may gets an update of other versions like Android 4.4 Kitkat. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the phone, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Lenovo A850 Android mobile running 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Warning before rooting Lenovo A850:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Lenovo A850. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to root Lenovo A850:
- A Lenovo A850 android mobile.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
Downloadable files to Root Lenovo A850:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Framaroot – Framaroot-1.4.1.apk (2.1 MB) – Here
How to Root Lenovo A850 Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean by Framaroot:
- Make sure you have downloaded above file.
- Move the file to your phone’s SD card.
- Make sure you have enabled “Unknown Sources” options under the menu “Settings > Security”.
- Browse the downloaded file using file manager app.
- Install it on your mobile.
- Open the Framaroot application on your phone.
- Then follow the on screen instructions.
- In a few minutes your mobile will be rooted.
- Then Reboot the device.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- Now your phone rooted. If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all our coverages about your Lenovo A850 – Here
You done it easily! your A850 has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your device. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to root Lenovo A850 Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Incoming search terms:
- lenovo a850 root apk
- root lenovo a850 framaroot
- framaroot lenovo a850
- root lenovo a850
- framaroot for lenovo a850
- lenovo a850 root
- framaroot apk for lenovo a850
- framaroot apk lenovo a850
- how to root Lenovo a850
- download framaroot apk for lenovo a850