The Intex Aqua HD mobile is now rooted by this method. Finally it was found by an user in the XDA developers forum. Thought the mobile manufactured from India. And the manufacturer already released a good Android Smartphone, named as Aqua I7. Here I will guide you to root Intex Aqua HD with Framaroot app in a safe way. We have tested this and worked. And we have compiled an easy step by step guide for you to do it without any problem.
The Intex Aqua HD is comes with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. And 13 Mega Pixel Primary camera and 5 Mega Pixel Secondary camera too. It comes with 4.7 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen. And it comes with 4 GB internal Memory and there is an external memory card slot to use up to 32 GB. And comes with 1 GB RAM, this is much enough to play high clarity graphics games. And it comes with 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor. This is one of the best phone in market compared with other competitors.
- If any problem arise, we are not responsible for any damages.
- The rooting process will void your mobile’s warranty.
- This is only for Intex Aqua HD. Don’t use it on other mobiles.
- Read the whole guide first, then proceed.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. Though rooting doesn’t flash the phone. If any problem happens you can restore it.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check it out – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Frmaroot – here
How to Root Intex Aqua HD with Framaroot Apk:
- Make sure you have downloaded above file.
- Move the file to your phone’s SD card.
- Make sure you have enabled “Unknown Sources” options under the menu “Settings > Security”.
- Browse the downloaded file using file manager app.
- Install it on your mobile. Check it out:- How to Install the Android apps on your phone manually by File Manager
- Open the Framaroot application on your phone.
- Then follow the on screen instructions.
- Now choose the option “Install Superuser” and “Boromir”.
- In a few minutes your mobile will be rooted.
- You will get a pop up message.
- Then Reboot the device.
- After rebooting, First boot may takes some long time. Don’t panic.
- Then, go to the google play store, and search for Root checker app and install it on your phone then check it.
That’s All!. Do let us know your thoughts in comment section about this tutorial. In case, if you face any problems or errors, don’t hesitate to inform it to us in comment section. We will solve it as soon as possible. In future, we will update some more guides like installing custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery – ClockWorkMod (CWM), TWRP recovery, that related to your phone. Stay connected. Now you have successfully learned How to root Intex Aqua HD.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root intex aqua power hd
- how to root intex aqua star hd
- intex aqua power hd root
- root intex aqua star hd
- Root intex aqua power hd
- intex aqua star hd root
- Aqua Star HD root
- how to root intex aqua hd
- how to root intex aqua power
- root apps intex aqua hd