HTC One SV Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your HTC ONE SV you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access to work. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. Here is a guide to Root HTC One SV.
The HTC ONE SV is comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Now the Jelly Bean Android 4.1 is available to upgrade. The phone has 4.3 inch LCD touch screen supports 480×800 pixels with Gorilla Glass 2. And it have internal Memory of 8 GB. It also have an extra card slot that supports 32 GB. It works with 1 GB of RAM which is more helpful to play high clarity games. It comes with 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED Flash supports 2592?1944 pixels. And also have a 1.6 Mega Pixel secondary camera.
Warning before rooting HTC One SV:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with HTC One SV. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root HTC One SV:
- A HTC One SV Android Smartphone with Bootloader Unlocked.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to Root HTC One SV:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Superuser.zip – Here
How to Root HTC One SV:
- First make sure you have unlocked bootloader.
- And makes sure you have installed ClockworkMod Recovery. Check this – Install ClockWorkMod Recovery on HTC One SV
- Now connect your phone with PC and transfer the downloaded file to your phone’s SD card using original USB cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- After that disconnect from the Computer.
- Now open the recovery mode on your phone. For that, Switch off the phone then Press and Hold Volume DOWN + Power buttons together. Then you will get a recovery screen. Now select “Install zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”. Then browse and select the downloaded file.
- Wait for the process complete.
- Then choose Go back and reboot the system.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about HTC One SV – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware rooting process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your HTC one SV. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root HTC One SV.
Incoming search terms:
- htc one sv root
- root htc one sv
- how to root htc one sv
- htc one sv rom
- one sv root
- how to root htc one sv boost mobile
- rooting htc one sv
- root htc one sv without computer
- how to root htc one sv without computer
- htc one sv root download