HTC Desire X Android Smartphone can now root with this guide. After rooting your HTC Desire X, you can install Custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access to work. Many people don’t know about what is rooting? Here is the answer. Rooting allows other data or files from third party to access the system files. This will provide the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM’s.
The HTC Desire X mobile has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. But, now the Jelly Bean upgrade is available for it. You can update it manually. The Phone has comes with 5 Mega Pixel camera with LED Flash. And comes with 4 inch Super LCD Screen display capable of 800 x 480 pixels. The phone is also having 4 GB internal memory and Expandable memory is up to 32 GB. And the RAM is 768 MB. This is one of the nice android smartphone having 1 GHz Qualcomm Scorpion Dual Core Processor.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem happened that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void the warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with HTC Desire X. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root HTC Desire X:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting the device, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
You can now go to the next page to root HTC Desire X
Incoming search terms:
- htc desire x root
- root htc desire x
- how to root htc desire x
- Desire X ROOT
- root desire x
- desire x jelly bean
- rooting htc desire x
- htc desire x custom rom
- htc desire x jelly bean rom
- how to root desire x