HTC Desire VC Android 4.0 ICS mobile is now easily root with this guide. After rooting your HTC Desire VC mobile you can install custom Recovery, Custom ROM’s and some other apps that need a root access. Some people doesn’t know about what is rooting. Here is the solution for that. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access the system files. This will provide the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM’s.
The HTC Desire VC mobile has comes with 5 Mega Pixel Primary Camera with LED Flash which is capable to record 2592 ? 1944 pixels. And the Phone has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And the mobile has 4 inch capacitive touch screen which is capable to display 480 x 800 pixels. The device have 4GB of internal storage and the expanded memory is up to 32GB. The phone also have 512 MB of RAM. This phone is the one of the best phone comes with 1 GHz Cortex A5 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem happened that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void the warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with HTC Desire VC.Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root your HTC Desire VC:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting the device, the data won’t be deleted. In case, if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Root HTC Desire VC:
- First you need install USB Drivers for your PC or Laptop to connect your Phone. So, download and install it.
- Then you must unlock your mobile’s boot loader. So, go to HTCDev.com and unlock the boot loader by given steps.
- After that download the HTC Desire VC rooting package – Here
- Extract the files in your Computer.
- And you will find the root.zip. Don’t extract that zip file.
- Move the root.zip file to your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile.
- Reboot into fastboot mode. For that, switch off the phone press and hold VOLUME DOWN + POWER BUTTON together. This will move on to boot loader mode.You can use Volume buttons for navigation and Power button to select an option.
- After your phone will enters into fastboot mode. Then connect your phone to computer with Original USB data cable that got it when you bought the phone. Because using other data cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Then run the file named as recovery.bat.
- For that you are in Administrator mode.
- This will install the ClockWorkMod recovery on your phone.
- After that, switch off your phone and restart it again in boot loader mode.
- And now select the recovery mode option in it.
- Then select an option “Install zip from SD card”. After that select “Choose zip from SD card”.
- Now select the root.zip file that you are moved earlier.
- This will take little bit of time to complete.
- After the process complete, select “Go back” and select “Reboot system now”.
- If you want to check whether your phone rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about HTC Desire VC – Here
If you met any problems or any errors in firmware update process please tell us in comment section. We will update installing custom ROM’s on HTC Desire VC in future. Now you have successfully learned how to root HTC Desire VC.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root HTC desire vc
- root htc desire vc
- htc desire vc root
- rooting htc desire vc
- htc desire vc
- htc desire vc custom rom
- root desire vc
- htc desire vc rom
- desire vc root
- htc desire vc rooting