HTC Desire C mobile is now rooted by this method. This method is safe way to do it. We tested on our device and perfectly working. First you have to unlock the bootloader from the HTC developer site. Then just install the rooting package from the bootloader page. After rooting the device, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root HTC Desire C.
Warning before rooting Samsung Galaxy HTC Desire C:
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with HTC Desire C. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
Pre Requirements to root HTC Desire C:
- A HTC Desire C Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
- Root file – r1-golf-superboot.zip (4.9 MB) – Here
How to Root HTC Desire C:
- Make sure you have downloaded all the files.
- Make sure that you have installed HTC drivers on your PC or Laptop.
- Now connect the phone to computer by using Original USB data cable that you got while bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems, so only we recommend it.
- After that unlock the bootloader from http://www.htcdev.com
- Follow the instructions in the site to unlock the bootloader.
- Then Move the downloaded file to your mobile’s SD card.
- Then you have to reboot the phone in bootloader mode. For that, remove the battery and re insert it. Then press and hold “Volume Down + Power” buttons together.
- You can use Volume down and up for scrolling the options and power button to choose the option.
- Now choose the Recovery option.
- If it moves on to stock recovery, you will get red exclamatory mark. Now press “Volume Up + Power” buttons to move on to recovery.
- Now choose the option “Apply Update from SD Card”.
- Then choose the file that you downloaded and moved it to the SD Card.
- After the completion of rooting process. Reboot the mobile.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- Check your phone is it gain the access or not by installing root checker app from Google play store.
You can get all our guides about HTC Desire C – Here
Now you have successfully learned how to root HTC Desire C.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root htc desire c without computer
- root htc desire c without pc
- htc desire c root apk
- htc desire c root zip file
- htc desire c root without pc
- how to root htc desire c without pc
- htc desire c root
- how to root htc desire c a320e
- htc desire c apk root
- htc desire c root no computer