Samsung Galaxy S3 mini mobile is now rooted by installing Superuser by ClockWorkMod Recovery running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. This method is safe way to do it. We tested on our device and perfectly working. First you have to install ClockWorkMod (CWM) on your mobile. After that, flash the SuperSU zip from the recovery. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the device, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and install CWM.
Warning before rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and the model number I8190 / I8190N. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini:
- A Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
Downloadable files to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- CWM – recovery-clockwork-22.214.171.124-golden.tar.md5 (6.27 MB) – Here
- Odin – Odin_3.07.zip (1.15 MB) – Here
- SuperSU – UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.75.zip – Here
How to root and install ClockWorkMod CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean:
- Make sure you have downloaded all the files.
- Make sure you have installed Samsung drivers on your computer. If you have installed kies on your computer it automatically installs the USB driver.
- Move the Downloaded file “UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.75.zip” to your mobile’s SD card.
- Then install the Odin on your Computer or laptop.
- Run the Odin on Computer.
- Switch off the phone and open it in download mode. For that press and hold “Power + Volume Down + Home”. Check this – Enter Download mode in Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Now connect the phone to computer by using Original USB data cable that you got while bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems, so only we recommend it.
- Then the phone will be identified by the Odin.
- Then “Added” message will be displayed on the Odin and “ID:COM” section will turn into yellow color.
- After that, click the “PDA” option and select the “recovery-clockwork-126.96.36.199-golden.tar.md5” that downloaded earlier.
- Now you don’t need to change any other options. Just click the Start button.
- And your mobile will be rebooted when the installation completes.
- At the end, you will see a “PASS” message on Odin and “ID:COM” section will turn into green color.
- After that, you can remove the cable and switch on the mobile.
- Then Switch off the mobile.
- Reboot into recovery mode. For that press and hold “Volume UP + Power + Home” buttons together.
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded file “UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.75.zip”.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- Now your mobile has rooted. If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all our guides about Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini – Here
You done it easily! your device has been rooted successfully and ClockWorkMod recovery has installed correctly. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your mobile. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 and install ClockWorkMod Recovery.
Incoming search terms:
- root s3 mini without pc
- how to root samsung galaxy s3 mini without computer
- root samsung galaxy s3 mini without pc
- how to root samsung s3 mini without pc
- how to root s3 mini without computer
- s3 mini root without pc
- how to root s3 mini without pc
- how to root galaxy s3 mini without pc
- how to root s3 mini 4 1 2 without pc
- root galaxy s3 mini without pc