Finally we found a working easy Root method for Samsung Galaxy A3 A300F. Now the A3 users can root and install the apps that need a root option, optimize their phone and do some hack with your device. And Check out our previous guide – Update Sprint HTC One Max to Android 5.1 Lollipop CM 12.1 custom ROM. Samsung has recently released an official update XXU1BOD5 Android 5.0.2 for the Galaxy A3. You can update it via OTA(Over The Air). Here is a guide to Root your Samsung Galaxy A3 running Android 5.0.2 lollipop.
- We are not responsible for any damages or problems that may happens due to using this guide on Galaxy A3 LTE.
- Rooting will voids your mobile’s warranty.
- These steps are only for Samsung Galaxy A3 LTE with the model number A300F. Don’t use it on other smartphones.
Pre Requirements to root Samsung Galaxy A3 A300f LTE running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop:
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection for downloading rooting files.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file on your A300F.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your Samsung Galaxy A3 LTE.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 LTE A300F on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop:
- Make sure, that you have downloaded all above files to your computer for rooting A3 A300f.
- Now switch off the mobile and boot it into download mode. For that, Check this :- How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy A7.
- And before proceeding it, you must install the Samsung Mobile Drivers to connect your Mobile with PC.
- After entering in Download Mode, Open the Odin in Computer and connect the device with PC using USB data cable.
- ID:COM box will show yellow color when your device connected successfully.
- Now click the ‘PDA’ / ‘AP’ to choose the downloaded rooting package file.
- At the end, click on the Start Button to start the rooting process.
- You must wait for the process complete. This should take some long time.
- After completion of rooting process, your device will be rebooted.
- Now your device rooted correctly.
We hope that this is helped you to attain the rooting process. If you have any doubt or this guide is not worked properly share it on our comment section. We will help you as soon as possible. Now you have successfully learned How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 LTE A300F.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root samsung galaxy a3 lollipop
- root samsung a3 lollipop
- root galaxy a3 lollipop
- root samsung galaxy a3 lollipop
- how to root galaxy a3 lollipop
- samsung galaxy a3 5 0 2 root
- how to root samsung a3 lollipop
- how to root samsung galaxy a3 5 0 2
- root a3 lollipop
- samsung a3 root lollipop