Cherry Mobile Spark TV android mobile is now rooted by Vroot. You can easily root your phone by using this simple guide. Though the mobile is comes with the older version of android 2.3 Gingerbread. Single core processor, Front camera, 2 Mega pixel primary camera, Dual SIM, these are the features of the device. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the phone, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Cherry Mobile Spark TV.
Warning before rooting Cherry Mobile Spark TV:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Cherry Mobile Spark TV. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to root Cherry Mobile Spark TV:
- A Cherry Mobile Spark TV android mobile.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
Downloadable files to Root Cherry Mobile Spark TV:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- USB Drivers – SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4-.rar (12.95 MB) – Here
- Vroot – VRoot_188.8.131.5228_Setup.exe (5.50 MB) – Here
How to Root Cherry Mobile Spark TV:
- Make sure you have downloaded the above files.
- Install Vroot on your PC or Laptop.
- Then install the drivers from the downloaded file. Choose the file which is suitable for your Computer version as per x64 bit or x32 bit.
- Then Open the installed program.
- Now connect the phone to Computer using Original USB data cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because using other kind of cables may not be detected by the computer. So only we are recommending to use the original.
- Make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your phone.
- Then wait for the Vroot to detect the device.
- After that click the green button with Chinese word.
- Then in a few seconds your mobile will be rebooted.
- When it reboots your device must be rooted.
- Then go to the Google Play store and download the SuperUser app or update it.
- Now your mobile has been rooted successfully.
- Then you can remove the cable from the Computer.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait untill it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- Now your phone rooted. If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all our guides about Cherry Mobile Spark TV – Here
You done it easily! your mobile has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your device. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to root Cherry Mobile Spark TV.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root cherry mobile spark tv without using computer
- spark tv root
- how to root cherry mobile spark tv
- how to root cherry mobile spark tv without pc
- root Spark TV
- vroot tv download
- how to root spark tv without pc
- how to root spark tv
- how to root cm spark tv without pc
- VRoot tv