The At&t Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920A mobile is now easily root without PC or Computer. The developers from the Xda-davelopers forum finally found a working method to root the Galaxy S6 G920A. The bootloader is very tough to unlock in the mobile. But, some expert developers found it. Previously we wrote a guide Install Resurrection Remix ROM (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) on LG L90 D405 [How to] for the lg users. PingPong Root Tool from the Xda-developers forum will let you to root without voiding warranty of your android smartphone. It works on Samsung Galaxy S6 too. Lets check out how to root At&t Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920A.
Warning before root At&t Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920A:
- We Are not responsible for any damages. Use this guide at your own risk.
- First read and understand the whole guide . Then proceed.
- This is only for At&t Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920A.
- Backup all your contents.
How to Root At&t Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920A Without Computer PC:
- Transfer the downloaded root tool to your mobile’s SD card.
- Now enable “Unknown sources” from “settings > system > security” to install the third party app.
- Then install the downloaded app. For that, open the file manager and go to the downloaded file where you moved before. And tap it to install it.
- After the installation completes, Open the Ping Pong Root Tool in your phone.
- Now Ping Pong Root tool will install Super User SU on your phone.
- You will get an error from the Super User app and returns to the Ping Pong Root app.
- Now tap on the “Get Root” button to gain the root access.
- After the completion. Reboot the device.
- Now you can uninstall the Ping Pong app.
- Your device is rooted successfully.
- Now you can install the Busy Box on your mobile.
- If you want to check whether your device is rooted or not, download the Root checker app from Google Play Store. And check it.
Similar guides for your Samsung Galaxy S6:
Hope this guide helped you to gain the root access without Computer or PC. If you have any doubt regarding this article share it on the comment section. Suppose you want to share your suggestions, don’t hesitate to inform it on the comment section. Keep connected with us on Facebook and twitter to get the latest updates for your Android smartphone. Now you successfully learned how to root At&t Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920A without Computer PC.