Alcatel One Touch Pixi phone is now rooted by Single Click Root method. Though there is no separate method is not available. So we have compiled two general methods to do that. These methods are safe way to do it. We tested on our device and perfectly working. You can use this method for single SIM versions 4007, 4007A, 400O and dual SIM versions 4007D, 4007E. This device is comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. And it is older operating system too. There is no official update from the manufacturer. In future may be released. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the device, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access.
Warning before rooting Alcatel One Touch Pixi:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Alcatel One Touch Pixi. And the model number is 4007, 4007A, 400O, 4007D, 4007E. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- An Alcatel One Touch Pixi Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Vroot App – VRoot_188.8.131.5295_Setup_95.exe – here
- Kingo Android Root – android_root.exe (22.74MB) – here
Download any one of the above files as per the method you choose below.
How to Root Alcatel One Touch Pixi:
1.Using Vroot method:
- Make sure you have downloaded the above file.
- Install it on your PC or Laptop.
- Make sure that you have installed USB Drivers on your PC.
- Then Open the installed program.
- Now connect the phone to Computer using Original USB data cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because using other kind of cables may not be detected by the computer. So only we are recommending to use the original.
- Make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your phone.
- Then wait for the Vroot to detect the device.
- After that click the green button.
- Then in a few seconds your mobile will be rebooted.
- When it reboots your device must be rooted.
- Then go to the Google Play store and download the SuperUser app or update it.
- Now your mobile has been rooted successfully.
- Then you can remove the phone from the Computer.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
2.Kingo Android Root Method:
- Make sure that you have installed USB Drivers and install the downloaded above file.
- And you should enable the USB Debugging option.
- Then open the downloaded application in your PC.
- After that connect the device to Computer using Original USB Data cable. Because, using other kind of data cables may be not detected by the system. This is the reason why we are recommending to use it.
- After connecting the device, the software will detect the device and show the name on the screen.
- Now click the “ROOT”button.
- It will start the process. This may take up to 3 to 5 minutes to complete.
- At the completion of the process, you will get notified that “ROOT Succeeded! Please reboot your device to make it more stable”.
- Now click the “Finish” button to reboot the device.
- Now your mobile has rooted. If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all our guides about your mobile – Here
Also check our other guides too:-
You done it easily! your device has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your device. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to root Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4007, 4007A, 400O, 4007D, 4007E.
Incoming search terms:
- ONE TOUCH 4007X root
- ONE TOUCH 4007D root
- root ONE TOUCH 4007X
- root alcatel one touch pixi
- how to root alcatel one touch pixi
- root ONE TOUCH 4007D
- How to root android Tct ONE TOUCH 4007X
- root ONE TOUCH 4007A
- alcatel one touch pixi 4007d root
- alcatel one touch pixi root