Acer Liquid Gallant E350 Android mobile is now easily can root with this guide. After rooting your Acer Liquid Gallant, you can install Custom ROM’s, ClockWorkMod custom Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access in your device. Some people doesn’t know about what is rooting. Here is the solution for that. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access the system files. This will provide the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM’s.
The Acer Liquid Gallant mobile has comes with 5 Mega Pixel camera to record 2592 x 1944 pixels with LED Flash. The phone has comes with Android 4.0.3 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) as an operating system by default. The phone has 4.3 inch TFT capacitive touch screen which is capable to display 540 x 960 pixels. And the phone has 4 GB of internal memory and 1 GB of RAM. The phone has the important feature of 1GHz Cortex A9 ARM Processor. The phone is one of the nice phone compared with other phones which having the same processor.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem happened that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void the warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Acer Liquid Gallant. And the model number E350.Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root your Acer Liquid Gallant E350:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting the device, the data won’t be deleted. In case, if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Root Acer Liquid Gallant E350:
- You must have a drivers for your phone to connect with Computer. If you don’t have, download it – Here
- Then download the rooting files for your device – Here
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging and connect the phone to PC or Laptop with Original USB Cable which you got it when you bought the phone.
- Using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- After that open the downloaded folder.
- Then run the file named as “Runme.bat”.
- A popup box will be shown on your phone. Select “Restore” option on it.
- Then wait for the process to finish. It depends upon your computer.
- After that your mobile reboots when the process finishes.
You can get all the news and guides about Acer Liquid Gallant E350 – Here
Do share in comment section in case you face any errors or met any problems in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Acer Liquid Gallant E350. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root Acer Liquid Gallant E350.
Incoming search terms:
- acer liquid e custom rom
- root acer e350
- Acer e350 root
- acer liquid gallant e350 root
- root e350
- root acer liquid gallant e350
- rooter acer e350
- How to root android Acer E350
- how to root acer e350
- acer e350 jelly bean