Acer Iconia Tab A200 can now root with this method. You can root your Acer Iconia Tab A200 running Android 3.2 Honeycomb and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich(ICS). After rooting your tab, you can install Custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery, Some Apps that need a root access.
Pre Requisites to root Acer Iconia Tab A200:
- The data in Acer Iconia Tab A200 won’t be deleted. We recommend you to take a backup of all data. If your tab met a crash, you can restore it.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Enable USB Debugging via – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone.
How to Root Acer Iconia Tab A200:
- You must have to install drivers in your PC.
- Download the Simple Root – here
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Connect your phone via USB cable.
- Open the Acer A200 Simple Root folder and then open simple.bat
- Your Tab will reboots after opening the command prompt.
- Then you will see the two icons.
- Select unlocked lock by pressing Volume Down key.
- Then Confirm it by pressing Volume UP Key.
- After that in your PC, press any key to continue.
Your Tab automatically reboots after the process. If not, you can reboot it manually after a few minutes.
You can get all the news about Acer Iconia Tab A200 – Here
Now you successfully learnt how to root Acer Iconia Tabl A200.
Incoming search terms:
- root acer a200
- acer a200 root
- how to root acer iconia a200
- root acer iconia a200
- acer iconia tab a200 root
- how to root acer a200
- acer iconia a200 root
- root a200
- acer a200
- root acer a200 4 0 3