Recovery Mode on Sony Xperia Z2 will help you to flash stock ROMs, Install latest updates, Factory Hard Reset. You can also repair the phone’s operating system. This is one of the important process in the phone update. We have compiled two method for your easy experience. This mobile has comes with 5.2 inch display screen that supports 1080 x 1920 pixels. And 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory. And 20.7 Mega Pixel Primary Camera, Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat. Here is a guide to Enter it into that page.
Warning before using Recovery Mode in Sony Xperia Z2:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia Z2. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
How to Enter Recovery mode in Sony Xperia Z2:
1.Do it Manually:
- Switch off the device.
- Then again switch on the phone. While the LED starts to blink, you need to press “Volume Up” or “Volume Down” button. Any one will work while pressing several times.
- After that it will move on to Recovery page.
- You can use the Power button to select the option. And use the Volume buttons to navigate the options.
2.Do it by Quick Boot app:
- This will surely works. But, your phone should be rooted. Because this app need a root access.
- Download the Quick Boot (Reboot) app from Google Play Store – here
- Then open it on your installed apps.
- Grant the root access if it asks.
- Then choose the “Recovery” option to open.
- And confirm it.
You can get all our guides about your mobile – Here
Check our other guides too:-
How to Root Sony Xperia ZR C5502 & C5503
How to Download Android Apps to PC from Google Play Store
How to Set Custom Notification Ringtone in Android
You done it easily! You have successfully entered to it. Do let us know in comment section about your thoughts of this tutorial. Don’t stop to inform us if you face any kind of problem. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your mobile. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to enter Recovery Mode in Sony Xperia Z2.
I tried this method, but when starting the phone back up, my LED light does not blink. What should I do/ What’s up?
At the starting, it may not blink. After finishing the backup you will get the LED will work.
what backup?? so i really needed to do backup before doing this? what if it was a brand new phone(which i have) and doest require backup? still same, my LED light doesnt flash during boot process Please help 🙁
This only works if you have a custom recovery already installed