Boot Sony Xperia S into Recovery Mode will help you to flash stock ROMs, Install latest updates, and even Factory Hard Reset. If you met a crash, you can also repair the phone’s operating system. This is one of the important process in the phone update. We have compiled two method for your easy experience. This mobile has comes with 4.3 inch display screen that supports 720 x 1280 pixels. And 1 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory and there is no external memory card slot option. And 12 Mega Pixel Primary Camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread and upgradable to Jelly Bean version that has released by the company. Here is a guide to Enter it Recovery Mode in Sony Xperia S.
Warning before using Recovery Mode in Sony Xperia S:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia S. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
How to Enter Recovery mode in Sony Xperia S:
1.Do it Manually:
- Switch off the device.
- Then again switch on the phone. While the LED starts to blink, you need to press “Volume Up + Power” buttons together.
- After that it will move on to Recovery page.
- You can use the Power button to select the option. And use the Volume buttons to navigate the options.
2.Do it by Quick Boot app:
- This will surely works. But, your phone should be rooted. Because this app need a root access.
- Download the Quick Boot (Reboot) app from Google Play Store – here
- Then open it on your installed apps.
- Grant the root access if it asks.
- Then choose the “Recovery” option to open.
- And confirm it.
You can get all our coverages about your mobile – Here
Check our related guides too:-
How to Install Whatsapp on PC without Bluestacks
Do let us know your thoughts about the instructions in this guide in comment section. We will update installing Custom ROM’s and some other tweaks for your mobile. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to enter Recovery Mode in Sony Xperia S.
Incoming search terms:
- xperia s recovery mode
- sony xperia s recovery mode
- recovery xperia s
- recovery mode xperia s
- xperia s recovery
- recovery mode sony xperia lt26i
- recovery sony xperia s
- how to enter recovery mode xperia s
- how to enter recovery mode in xperia s
- how to reboot xperia s in recovery mode