Entering Recovery mode in Motorola Moto E will help you to Flashing updates, Custom ROM’s, Clear caches, Hard Reset and tweak your mobile.It is a hidden menu in your android smartphone. You can Root And Install TWRP, Flash SuperSU, Open Fastboot Mode, Unlock Bootloader also. You can Open the Recovery mode in your Moto E by this simple steps. We have compiled a simple step by step tutorial for you to done it easily.
The Motorola Moto E is comes with the latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Operating System. It have the main feature of the 4.3 Capacitive Touch Screen that supports 540 x 960 Pixels. It has comes with 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera that supports 2592 x 1944 Pixels and there is no secondary camera. And it comes with 1 GB of RAM which is much enough for playing high end graphics games and more apps. This is the one of the best budget android smartphone in market compared with other mobiles which is comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor. The mobile has the internal Memory of 4 GB and there is an external memory card slot also which supports up to 32 GB.
Warning before using Recovery Mode in Motorola Moto E:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Motorola Moto E. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Enter Recovery Mode in Motorola Moto E:
- First you have to switch off you phone.
- Then Press and Hold, “Power + Volume Down + Volume Up” buttons together. Keep pressing those buttons for about 4 seconds.
- And you will get a boot menu in the screen.
- Now press the Volume Down key un till you highlight the recovery option. Then press the Volume Up button once.
- And you will get the Android logo on the screen.
- While the Logo appearing, Press and hold “Volume Up + Volume Down” buttons about 5 seconds. At the end press the Power button once.
- And now you will get the recovery screen.
Check it out other guides also:- Insert SIM Card and Micro SD Card
You can get all our coverages about your mobile – Here
Congrats! you done it easily by our tutorial. If you face any kind of problem regarding this instruction, Don’t stop to inform it to us. We will help you to solve it as soon as possible. Do let us know your thoughts in comment section. Now you have successfully opened the recovery mode in your Mototola Moto E.
Incoming search terms:
- moto e recovery mode
- moto e recovery
- recovery mode moto e
- how to open recovery mode in moto e
- moto e recovery mode not working
- what is recovery mode of moto e
- what is the recovery mode of moto e
- how to enter recovery mode in moto e
- recovery mode in moto E
- how to go in recovery mode in moto e