Entering Recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will help you to hard reset or Restore and flash some other files. Hard Reset normally known as Factory reset, clearing the caches and some other tweaks also can be made in the recovery mode. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has comes with the pre installed recovery. If you have a recovery images for TWRP or CWM, you can flash it and replace it instead of the stock recovery. Entering Recovery mode is much easy. I will guide you a easy simple step by step instruction to do it.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has featured with, a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive Touch Screen that is capable to display 1440 x 2560 pixels. And the phone comes with Android 4.4 Kitkat Operating System. Soon the device will get a Lollipop update too. And the phone has a 16 Mega Pixel camera to shoot 5312 x 2988 pixels resolution and there is also a front facing camera that is 3.7 Mega Pixel. The device comes with 32 GB of Internal memory and 3 GB of RAM, which is much enough to play high end graphics games. And the device comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 (SM-N910S), Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 and Exynos 5433 Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A57 (SM-N910C).
This guide is only works on the mentioned device. So, it will not work on other devices. You can use the volume keys and power key to perform this process. So, you no need download any other app.
How to Enter Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- If you want to open the recovery mode in your device, first switch off it.
- Press the power button and choose “Power off”.
- Now press and hold “Power + Home + Volume Up” buttons together for a few seconds.
- After opening the recovery menu, you can release those buttons.
- You can use Volume buttons for navigation and home button to select those options.
- After you have done any tweaks, simply select the “reboot system now” to restart the phone.
Now you can easily get all the related guides for your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – here
Also check this :- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4
That is it.! You effortlessly achieved it. It is not a more difficult one. If you face any type of difficulty concerning this, kindly do not hesitate to advise it to us in comment part. And share your thoughts about this tutorial on comment part. We will assist you to solve it as soon as achievable and we will offer some ideas to you. We will update more articles comparable to this information. So, remain current with us by subscribing news letters, Fb fan, Twitter follower, Google Plus follower. Now you have effectively found how to open recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy note 2 recovery mode
- galaxy note 4 recovery mode
- how to install dolby atmos on SM-N910S
- how to open recovery mode iin note 4
- note 4 recovery mode
- note 4 recovery mode yükleme
- Romeo Note 4
- whatsapp ia recovry mode of galaxy N700