Oct-L Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Custom ROM is released for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535. And recently we have published a guide – Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop Custom ROM on At&t LG G2 D800 [How to]. The Oct-L LMY47V version was released with the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop features. You can now upgrade your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 from kitkat to Lollipop with the Team OctOs Oct-L Rom. Though there are many latest updates came to your mobile. But, those are custom ROM’s. This is also a custom ROM but it is stable version by team OctOs. Check out how to update your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Team OctOs Oct-l ROM.
Warning before updating Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Oct-l ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535:
- We Are not responsible for any damages. Use this guide at your own risk.
- Read full guide first. Then proceed.
- This is only for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535.
- Backup all your contents.
How to install Team OctOs Oct-L LMY47V Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535:
- Make sure you have rooted mobile and installed ClockWorkMod Recovery on SCH-I535. How to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300.
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems on I535.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your Verizon I535 SD card.
- Switch off the Verizon I535 mobile.
- After that, Reboot into recovery mode.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Wipe all the caches.
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card” on I535.
- Now choose the downloaded Android 5.1.1 lollipop ROM file that downloaded earlier.
- Then again do the same for flashing Gapps file on your I535.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete in Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the I535 phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait till it finishes the booting process on SCH-I535.
Similar guides for you:-
Hope this guide helped you to attain the needed result. Stay updated with us to get the latest updates and news for your mobile and tablets. Now you have successfully learned how to install Team OctOs Oct-L Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535.
Incoming search terms:
- sch i535 lollipop
- sch-i535 lollipop
- samsung s3 i535 lollipop
- s3 i535 lollipop
- samsung galaxy s3 i535 lollipop
- s3 SCH i535 lollipop rom free download
- samsung galaxy s3 lollipop verizon
- samsung galaxy s3 update verizon october
- samsung s3 i535 lollipop update
- sch-i535 lollipop rom