We already knew that, LG G4 and LG G3 are going to get the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. Before the release of an update, here I compiled a guide that will show you how to install the latest android version. The news about the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update is, LG Electronics will start rolling the update one by one countries. As per the news, they first start at Poland. Then Europe, Asia and the Americas are to follow in the list.
LG G4 and LG G3 are the first upgrade from the biggest mobile manufacturers like, Samsung, HTC, Sony and Motorola. There are many new updates are coming in the new update. Every person who owns the LG G3 or LG G4 are interested to get the new features in their mobile.
If you are interested to install a custom ROM, previously we wrote a guide about Install Marshmallow ROM on LG G3. Actually the ROM is ported from the Nexus 6. And we have similar guides like, Best Games for LG G4, LG G4 case and Take Screenshot in LG G4.
How to update LG G4 and LG G3 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow (OTA update)
Things You have needed:
- LG G4 with the model number of H815 (EMEA), H815TR (Turkey), H815T (Hong Kong), H815P (LATAM, South Africa), H812 (Canada), H810 (AT&T), H811 (T-Mobile), LS991 (Sprint), VS986 (Verizon), US991 (US Cellular) and other models.
- LG G3 with the model number of D855 for Europe, D850 for AT&T, D851 for T-Mobile, D852 for Canada and other variants.
- Working Wi-fi or Data network connection. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi.
Okay, let’s move on to the tutorial.
- Before going to proceed with the tutorial, your mobile must receive the new Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. After that only you can install the update. Don’t you know how to find the update is available or not? just follow the steps below.
- Enable the Wi-fi or Netowork Data.
- Open the Settings menu > About Phone > Common > Update Center >Software Update > Check now for update.
- If your mobile received the OTA update, you can now able to see the update is available. If you didn’t get the update, then wait for the next release.
- If you got the update notification, then download the update.
- After the download completes, it automatically installs the new version on your mobile.
Here is a video, that will help you more:
Source – Youtube link
Note: The update is not released in all the countries at a time. They start rolling out the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for LG G3 or LG G4, one by one.
We hope that, this guide helped you a lot. If you like this guide, then share it with your friends via Social media. And in the future, we will update more similar guides like this. So, stay connected with us by becoming a fan on Facebook and Twitter. Do check the LG G4 mobile cases if you need. If you have any doubt, then share it in the comments section. We will help you to solve it easily. Now you have successfully learned how to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow official OTA update on LG G4 and LG G3.
Incoming search terms:
- lg g3 marshmallow download
- cara upgrade lg g3 ke marshmallow
- samsung gt s5830 android update
- lg g3 d850 marshmallow update download
- lg g3 marshmallow update
- cara update lg g3 ke marshmallow
- g3 d850 marshmallow
- cara upgrade lg g3 marshmallow
- lg g3 d855 marshmallow update
- cara up marshmallow lg g3