Fusion Xperia ROM for LG Optimus L3 has comes with the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. A member in Xda developers has released the ROM. And now V2.0 file is released. It solved many bugs from the previous release of V1.0 and V1.2. It works much smoothly and fast. The User Interface is pretty good. There is no bugs. It is ported from HTC PICO ROM. Though there is not much developers for your device. There is no official Update for your device for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean. The previous CM9 ICS ROM for LG L3 and MIUI ROM We have compiled a step by step easy instructions for you to install it on your e400 mobile.
The LG Optimus L3 E400 android smartphone has comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as a default operating system. The phone has featured with the 3 Mega Pixel primary camera. And the phone has comes with 3.2 TFT LCD touch screen which is capable of displaying 240 x 320 Pixels. And also comes with 384 MB of RAM. The phone also have 1 GB of internal memory. The phone is one of the best phone compared with other phones which comes with 800 MHz processor. This phone also one best budget android phone.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- All the credits goes to the original Developer.
- First Read and understand the whole guide then proceed to the installation.
- A rooted LG Optimus L3 E400. Check this – How to root LG Optimus L3
- Then install ClockWorkMod custom Recovery. You need this to flash. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on LG Optimus L3
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore the important files and data from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- ROM – Fusion_Xperia V2.0_LG Optimus L3.rar (182.61 MB) – here
How to Install Fusion Xperia Android 4.3 ROM on LG Optimus L3 E400:
- Make sure that you have downloaded the above file. Extract the files from rar.
- Connect the phone to PC or laptop and transfer the downloaded file to your SD card.
- Switch off the device.
- Now open the ClockWorkMod recovery. For that, Press and hold “Power + Volume Down + Menu” buttons together.
- Then wipe all the caches in the menu.
- After that select the option “Choose zip from SD Card” and then “Select zip from SD Card”.
- Now browse and select the file “Step1_Fusion Xperia_V2.0.zip” that moved earlier.
- And confirm it on the next page to install it.
- After the installation complete, again do “Choose zip from SD Card” and then “Select zip from SD Card”.
- Then select the file “Step2_SMALL_APP.zip”.
- After that select the option “Go back”. Then “Reboot system now” to restart the mobile.
- First boot takes some long time. Don’t panic about it.
We have posted many guides for your device. Check it out – here
Do let us know in comment section about your thoughts. Now you have successfully learned how to install the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Fusion Xperia ROM on LG Optimus L3 E400.
Incoming search terms:
- lg e400 update jelly bean
- rom lg e400 jelly bean
- cara upgrade lg e400 ke jelly bean
- lg e400 rom jelly bean
- how to upgrade lg e400 to kitkat
- upgrade lg e400 ke jelly bean
- custom rom lg e400 jelly bean
- rom lg e400 xperia light fast v1
- Fusion_Xperia V2 0_LG Optimus L3 rar
- https://www ninjaromeo com/lg-optimus-l3-fusion-xperia-rom/