XXUFME3 update has been released to install on your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. The leaked update is official test use. The Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 is still on development process. We hope it will released soon and we will update it in future. The update has comes with many features that is in Galaxy S4. As well as some other new features also included. You can update your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 with XXUFME3 latest leaked Android 4.2.2 official test firmware using ODIN. This will install a new operating system on your phone. So, all the data in your mobile will be deleted. We don’t like you to lose your contents. Please, take a backup before going to proceed this guide.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) as a default operating System. And now the official Jelly Bean update is available to upgrade your phone to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System. And memory card slot is available that capacity of 64GB. The phone is also available in internal memory of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB. The phone also having big feature of 4.8 inch touch screen capable to display 720 x 1280 pixels with HD. And it have 8 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED Flash and 1.9 Mega Pixel secondary camera. The phone is one of the best Android phone compared with other phones which comes with 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor.
Warning before installing XXUFME3 firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S3 and the model number I9300. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After flashing the XXUFME3 firmware, the data will be deleted. If you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Files to Download:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_ILO.zip – ( 972.3 MB) – here
- Odin307.zip – (0.4 MB) – here
How to install XXUFME3 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300:
- First you need a USB drivers to connect the phone with PC. So, install it on the PC.
- Extract the downloaded files on your computer.
- Switch off your phone and restart in download mode. For that, Press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together. Then you will see the android logo. And again press power button to enter into download mode.
- Open Odin on PC.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 to PC or Laptop using original USB data cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- If your device connected with PC correctly. The ID:COM box will turn into yellow color with port no.
- Now you have to select the files that will be installed on your phone.
- Click PDA and select the file with CODE in its name.
- Click Phone and select the file with MODEM in its name.
- Click CSC and select the file with CSC in its name.
- Click PIT and select the file that in .pit format.
- Then make sure that you have done all the above process.
- Now click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completed your device will reboot automatically.
- The first boot takes some long time to complete the installation. So, don’t fear about the phone.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to install XXUFME3 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.
Incoming search terms:
- I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_ILO zip
- i9300xxufme3_i9300ojkfme1_ilo zip 972 3 mb