XXUFME3 update has been released to install on your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. The leaked update is official test use. The Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 is still on development process. We hope it will released soon and we will update it in future. The update has comes with many features that is in Galaxy S4. As well as some other new features also included. You can update your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 with XXUFME3 latest leaked Android 4.2.2 official test firmware using ODIN. This will install a new operating system on your phone. So, all the data in your mobile will be deleted. We don’t like you to lose your contents. Please, take a backup before going to proceed this guide.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) as a default operating System. And now the official Jelly Bean update is available to upgrade your phone to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System. And memory card slot is available that capacity of 64GB. The phone is also available in internal memory of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB. The phone also having big feature of 4.8 inch touch screen capable to display 720 x 1280 pixels with HD. And it have 8 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED Flash and 1.9 Mega Pixel secondary camera. The phone is one of the best Android phone compared with other phones which comes with 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor.
Warning before installing XXUFME3 firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S3 and the model number I9300. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After flashing the XXUFME3 firmware, the data will be deleted. If you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Files to Download:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
You can now head over to the next page to Install XXUFME3 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean in Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Incoming search terms:
- I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_ILO zip
- i9300xxufme3_i9300ojkfme1_ilo zip 972 3 mb
- Samsung s 3 android 4 2 2 jelly bean скачать
- official android 4 2 2 for galaxy s3 download mega link
- download android 4 2 2 xxufme3 for galaxy s3 i9300 (i9300xxufme3_i9300ojkfme1_ilo zip)
- InstallXXUFME3Android4 2 2JellyBeaninSamsungGalaxyS3I9300|NinjaRomeo
- Samsung Galaxy s3 Android 4 3 xxufme3 stock firmware
- pit i9300 8gb
- official android 4 2 2 for galaxy s3 by odin
- I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_ILO install