Windows Mango Tango ROM for LG Optimus One P500 is now available from Android Developers. You can update Windows ROM on your phone with this guide. And keep in mind this is not a official ROM.
Features of Windows ROM in LG P500:
- Windows phone environment.
- Windows Messaging App.
- Windows Music Player App.
- Windows Contacts App.
- Windows 7.5 Launcher and framework.
Pre Requisites to update Windows Mango Tango V2 ROM on LG Optimus One P500:
- First your mobile must be rooted. Check this – How to root LG P500
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod on LG P500
- Maintain minimum 60% charge in mobile.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data. After installing windows mango tango v2 on lg p500, the data will be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
How to install Windows ROM on LG P500:
- Download the Windows Mango Tango V2 ROM – Here
- Connect your LG P500 with PC via USB Cable.
- Transfer the downloaded file into SD Card.
- Switch off your phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode by pressing HOME + VOLUME UP + POWER button together.
- Do Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache.
- And select “Install zip from SD card” and after that select “Choose zip from SD card”.
- Now choose the downloaded zip file.
- In few minutes it will install the Windows Mango Tango ROM on your LG Optimus One P500.
- After that, choose “Go Back” and select “reboot system now” to reboot your phone.
You can get all the news about LG P500 – Here
Now you successfully know how to install Windows Mango Tango ROM on LG Optimus One P500.