Installing Whatsapp on Computer is easily made by Bluestacks. Bluestacks is used to install and use android apps on PC or Laptop. For that, first you need to download the software and download the android apps too. But, now you can use it by a separate software called Wassapp. Wassapp is a PC application developed to be a non-official client for WhatsApp Messenger. You don’t need any extra knowledge for that. Just have to enter the phone number and can import your contacts. Then you can chat with them instantly using your Computer. The application has easy and a simple to use interface design. Here is a guide to use Whatsapp on PC/Laptop without using Bluestacks:
The Popular Mobile Messenger Whatsapp was bought by the Social Media giant Facebook. The mobile app is currently available for Android, Apple IOS, Blackberry, Windows phone and some of Nokia devices.
Warning before using this guide:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial are only to use with Windows Computer, Laptop. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Downloadable files to Install wassapp on PC:
The following files need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Wassapp (11.4 MB) – Here
Wassapp – How to Use Whatsapp on Computer without using Bluestacks Application:
- Make sure that you have downloaded the above windows application.
- After that install the downloaded application.
- Then open the installed software Wassapp.
- Now you have to enter your Mobile Number with Country Code as well.
- And enter the password.
- Then connect to use it.
- Now add Friends mobile number to start a conversation with them. For that import the contacts.
- Note: Currently new registration is not working. The bug will be corrected in the next update. If you already have an account that used on your mobile, you can use it.
You can get all our guides similar to this article – Here
Also take a look at our other guides too:-
You made it easy! The application was installed successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in the comment section in case if you face any problems or meet any errors in the process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In the future, we will update more guides similar to this. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to Install Wassapp to use Whatsapp on PC without Bluestacks.
Incoming search terms:
- whatsapp for pc without bluestacks and wassapp
- wassapp download
- download wassapp
- download and install whatsapp on pc using wassapp
- how to use wassapp
- wassapp for pc
- wassapp on pc
- wassapp review
- How to create whatsapp with wassapp