Safestrap Custom Recovery for Motorola Atrix HD MB886 is now available to install on your Phone. There is already ClockWorkMod Recovery and TWRP Recovery is available. Those recoveries only works when you unlock the bootloader. But, this Safstrap is not required to unlock the bootloader. You can able to install custom ROM’s, Mount options, Wipe Options, Access boot options using this recovery without unlocking the bootloader. Here is a guide to install the Safestrap Recovery on your Motorola Atrix HD MB886.
The Motorola Atrix HD has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And you can upgrade your device to Jelly Bean. The official update is now available from Motorola. The mobile also having 8GB of internal storage and a memory card slot available that is capable up to 32GB. The phone is comes with 4.5 inch TFT touch screen which is capable to display 720 x 1280 pixels with Gorilla Class. And it also comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone also having main feature of 8 Mega Pixel Primary camera and 1.3 Mega Pixel secondary camera. The phone is one of the best mobile compared with other mobiles which comes with Dual core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm snapdragon processor.
Warning before installing Safestrap Custom Recovery on Motorola Atrix HD MB886:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide on your phone. If any problem that related to the given instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Motorola Atrix HD and the model number is MB886. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Safestrap recovery on Motorola Atrix HD MB886:
- A Motorola Atrix HD MB886 Rooted mobile handset. Check this guide – How to Root Motorola Atrix HD MB886
- Download the Safestrap recovery v3.12 apk. (RAZR-HD-Safestrap-3.12.apk) – Here
- Install any file manager app on your phone. Like ES file manager, Astro, etc,. This will help you to browse the files on your phone’s SD card.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Install Safestrap Recovery on Motorola Atrix HD MB886:
- First connect your phone to PC or Laptop using original USB data cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detection problems.
- Then transfer the downloaded apk file to your phone’s SD card.
- And disconnect the phone from the computer.
- After that, make sure you have enabled the installation from Unknown sources in Settings > Security.
- Then open the file manager and browse the safestrap apk file. Then install it.
- Then Super User prompt message will display and choose the allow option. This will allow the root access to the application.
- Now Safestrap open, select Install Recovery to install the recovery files.
- To boot into the recovery, reboot the phone. Then an empty splash screen appears for about 10 seconds, now you have to press menu button to enter into Safestrap recovery mode.
You can get all the news and guides about Motorola Atrix HD MB886 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Motorola Atrix HD. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Install Safestrap Recovery on Motorola Atrix HD MB886.
Incoming search terms:
- safestrap atrix hd
- mb886 recovery
- how unlock boatloader without pc motorola atrix
- how to motorola atrix hd custom recovery
- скачать safestrap recovery for Motorola matrix hd
- descargar safestrap para atrix hd
- descargar safestrap apk paramotorola mb886
- cwm recovery for Motorola atrix hd
- bootstrap apk atrix hd