The Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 I545 has received the Android 5.0.1 Lollipop update officially via OTA (Over The Air). If you are an owner of Galaxy S4 check the update on your phone via “Settings > About > Software Update”. Recently we were published a post – How to Install Rooted Stock ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 G920P – Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Firmware [Deodexed]. This is a Stock ROM of OC1 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop update that was released recently. There are two updates released for your device. One is VRUFNK1 firmware to VRUFNK4 firmware. But, both are kitkat versions. The next update is lollipop version. If you want the lollipop update, you must install 2 updates. But, I will guide you to install directly the rooted firmware. So, you don’t need to install the previous updates.
Note: Your mobile must be rooted before to do this manual update (Root).
Warning before updating Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Rooted Stock ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 I545:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this Rooted Stock ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your Verizon Galaxy S4 by using the instructions in this guide.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps on your Verizon S4.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection to download rooted Stock ROM.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file on your Verizon S4.
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your I545.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- Flashfire – FlashFire – Download apk and Install on your Android
- Stock ROM – (Root) – I545_OC1_Stock_Firmware.tar.rar – here
- Nk4 bootloader and OC1 Modern Package – I545_OC1_Modem+NK4_Bootloader.zip – here
How to Update/Install Rooted Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 I545:
- Unzip the I545_OC1_Stock_Firmware.tar.rar file to get the .tar file.
- Then Open the Super User App and activate “Enable Su during Boot” on settings tab.
- Install the Flashfire App on your I545 Android smartphone.
- Transfer the downloaded stock firmware and modern package file to your mobile’s SD card.
- Now, Open the Flashfire App and “Agree” to the Terms And conditions that will display on the first use.
- Tap the “+” button twice.
- You will get a menu.
- Now choose the “Flash Zip or OTA” and select the downloaded stock firmware file I545_OC1_Stock_Firmware.tar.
- Do the same for the I545_OC1_Modem+NK4_Bootloader.zip file.
- Then, again tap the “+” icon.
- Now choose the “Wipe” option.
- Under the “Options”, select all partitions except “Internal Storage”.
- You need to change the menu order by Tap-Hold-Drag the “Actions” option in the following order:- 1.Wipe 2.Flash zip or OTA.
- Then uncheck all other options in Ever Root and Reboot menu.
- In the end, tap “Lightning bolt” option at bottom left side and tap “OK” to flash the Stock ROM (root).
Note: It takes some long time to complete. Don’t panic. Leave your phone un till it reboots automatically after the completion of installation.
Check other guides too:-
We hope that this guide should help you for How to Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 I545 running Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. Now you successfully learned how to install rooted Android 5.0.1 Lollipop on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 I545.
Incoming search terms:
- stock rooted android lollipop for verizon galaxy s4 i545
- root s4 i545 lollipop
- sch-i545 lollipop firmware download
- galaxy s4 sch-i545 5 0 1 root
- root i545 lollipop
- root galaxy s4 5 0 1 verizon
- sch i545 lollipop
- samsung galaxy s4 sch-i545 firmware lollipop
- i545 5 0 1 root
- root verizon galaxy s4 i545 on 5 0 1 lollipop