The LG L90 D405 mobile is update with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix custom ROM. The LG L90 D405 is one of the most sold smartphones from LG. Last year they sold many Android units and beat other competitors. Particularly the LG G3 was sold more units than Samsung’s flagship mobiles like Galaxy S5. Check our latest post – How to Root Micromax Yu Yureka Without PC.
The Resurrection Remix Rom was tested and working properly on other LG D90 devices. Previously the mobile was come with Android 4.4.2 KitKat version. And still there is no news about official Android 5+ Lollipop update from LG. This is the best ROM for users who is not happy the old Android 4.4 kitkat. Now you can update your LG L90 D405 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Check this guide to install Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Custom ROM on LG L90 D405.
Warning before updating Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix ROM on LG L90 D405:
- We Are not responsible for any damages. Use this guide at your own risk.
- First read and understand the whole guide . Then proceed.
- This is only for LG L90 D405.
- Backup all your contents.
- ROM – Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix ROM for LG L90 D405
- Gapps – Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Gapps for LG L90 D405
How to install Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on LG L90 D405:
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader and installed custom recovery. We recommend TWRP recovery.
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems on D405.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your LG L90 SD card.
- Switch off the LG L90 D405 mobile.
- After that, Reboot into recovery mode.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Wipe all the caches.
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card” on LG D405.
- Now choose the downloaded Android 5.1.1 lollipop ROM (Resurrection Remix) file that downloaded earlier.
- Then again do the same for flashing Gapps file on your LG L90.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete in D405.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the D405 phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait till it finishes the booting process.
Check other guides also:-
Now you have successfully installed Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix Custom ROM on LG L90 D405.
Incoming search terms:
- updates for lg l90 d405#spf=1
- lg l90 5 1
- lg d90
- lg d405 custom
- l90 андроид 5
- is lollipop 5 1 roms is available for lg l90#spf=1
- download rom lg l90 d405
- descsrga 5 1 android lg l90
- d405 lg rom
- best android game for lg d90