Official Jelly Bean update for LG Optimus L9 P760 is now available in many countries. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean V20B Firmware using KDZ file. This method is also used to flash the stock ROM when your device got bricked or stuck on any screen. Here is a guide to Flash Official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update on LG Optimus L9.
The LG Optimus L9 with carrier mobile has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And the main feature is, it comes with 4.7 inch IPS LCD Capacitive display capable to display 540 x 960 pixels resolution. And the phone has comes with 5 Mega Pixel primary camera with LED flash capable to record 1080p HD videos and also have a 0.3 Mega Pixel VGA secondary camera. The device has comes with 4 GB of internal Memory and 1 GB of RAM. The phone is the one of the best phone compared with other mobiles which comes with 1 GHz ARM Cortex – A9 Dual Core processor.
Warning before installing Official Jelly Bean on LG Optimus L9:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to your phone. If any problem that related to upgrading instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L9 and the model number is P760, P765, P768, P768F, P769, P769BK. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Jelly Bean on LG Optimus L9:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After installing the Jelly Bean, the data will be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- Then Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on LG Optimus L9:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- KDZ Updater tool (2.34MB) – Here
- V20B Baltics (575MB) – Here
- V20B Germany (575MB) – Here
- V20B Spain (575MB) – Here
- V20B France (575MB) – Here
- V20B Greece (575MB) – Here
- V20B Hungary (575MB) – Here
- V20B Italy (575MB) – Here
- V20B Europe Open (575MB) – Here
- V20B Poland (575MB) – Here
- V20B Portugal (575MB) – Here
- V20B Romania (575MB) – Here
If your country is not listed in the above list, Download the Europe Open file. It is easy understandable English version.
Features of Jelly Bean in LG Optimus L9:
- Unlocked Bootloader
- QSlide 2.0 to run multiple applications simultaneously on the same screen in the phone
- Change the background in SMS conversations
- Zooming option to use the pinch-to-zoom in the text, gallery, email, address book, and SMS
- Live Zooming to enlarge the video in real time using the pinch-to-zoom
- “USB Audio” to play the sound via USB connected devices
- QuickMemo app updated
- AccuWeather weather widget
- News and Finance Yahoo! App removed
- And many apps have updated to the new versions.
How to install Official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on LG Optimus L9:
- First you need to install USB drivers on your PC or Laptop to connect your phone to Computer. So, download it from LG mobile support page. Or just install PC suite, it will install the USB drivers automatically.
- Then you need to move on to Emergency Mode. To do that, switch off the phone. Then Press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together un till you get the screen. Then you will see the text “Emergency mode” in your Phone.
- Now connect the phone to PC using Original USB data cable. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Open KDZ updater tool. You need an Administrator rights to perform this.
- Then choose, 3GQCT as a type, Emergency as Phone Mode, And select KDZ file option to browse and select the downloaded .kdz file. Just select the file related to your country.
- Make sure you done all the above steps
- After that click on Launch Software Update button.
- This process may take some long time to complete.
- After the process done, you can see the message Finished in log screen of the tool.
- Then your mobile will be switched off. And you need to restart the mobile.
- Then it will take some long time for the first boot. Don’t worry about this.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all the news and guides about LG Optimus L9 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your LG Optimus L9 P760. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to update your LG Optimus L9 to official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean using KDZ.
Incoming search terms:
- lg optimus l9 jelly bean update download
- lg l9 kdz
- LG Optimus l9 update download
- lg p768 jelly bean update
- kdz lg l9
- p760 jelly bean
- lg l9 p768 jelly bean
- p768 jelly bean
- lg l9 p768 jelly bean update
- lg l9 update