The new update version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow still not released for many mobiles. It is still in a beta process. The features of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow are really upgraded from the previous versions and the output is too good. The TeamJB member from the Xda-developers has released a ROM that ported from the Nexus 6 for LG G3. You can now install the Android M ported ROM on your LG G3.
Thanks to the original developer. All the credits go to the original developer. We don’t have any rights to distribute it. We are just guiding you that how to install the ROM.
The developer also reported that, this ROM is currently in a developmental process. New updates are rolling out day by day. Every new update fixes the old bugs like Camera problem and other mobile apps’ bugs. Some people reported that, the Bluetooth, NFC and Messages are not working perfectly. Every custom ROM is not suitable for day to day life. So, Just try this ROM.
This is only for LG G3 mobile and the model number is D855, D850 and D858HK. Using other models may bring you some problems in your phone.
Before installing Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM on LG G3 Make a Backup
After installing the Android M ROM on LG G3, all your data will be deleted. So, do make a backup before going to install this Ported ROM on LG G3 D855, D850 and D858HK.
Download the latest Ported ROM. Because, that is fixed some bugs. So, Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Ported ROM for LG G3.
How to Install the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Ported ROM on LG G3
- You need to install the TWRP recovery. So, install the Recovery first.
- Then Download the Android M Ported ROM for LG G3 as per your mobile’s model.
- Google apps are not included. So, download it separately.
- Then move it to your mobile’s internal storage.
- Now Switch off the mobile and open it into recovery mode.
- After that wipe all the caches. Do Dalvik, wipe data and other caches.
- After wiping all the caches, go to Back and choose “Install” then choose the downloaded ROM file.
- First Flash the ROM file and then Gapps file.
- At the end, restart the mobile. The first boot takes some time to open your mobile. It will install the newest updates on your mobile at first boot. So, don’t panic.
That’s All. If you have any doubts, share it in the comment section. Let me know how it is working on your mobile. You have successfully installed the Android M (6.0 Marshmallow) on your LG G3.
Incoming search terms:
- lg g3 d850 marshmallow
- lg g3 marshmallow rom
- custom rom lg g3 marshmallow
- lg g3 d850 marshmallow rom
- d850 rom
- update rom marshmallow lg g3 d850
- custom rom for lg g3 d858hk
- custom rom for lg g3 d850
- bajar rom resurrection remix marshmallow lg g3
- android 6 0 lg g3 d850 rom