BlissPop Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Custom ROM is available for AT&T LG G2 D800. And recently we have posted a guide – Fix OnePlus One issues after CM12 update. The BlissPop 3.2 version is released with the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop features. You can now upgrade your At&t LG G2 D800 from kitkat to Lollipop with the BlissPop V3.2 Nightlies. Though there are many latest updates came to your mobile. But, those are custom ROM’s. This is also a custom ROM but it is stable version by team Bliss. Check out how to update your AT&T LG G2 D800 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with BlissPop 3.2 ROM.
There are many new changes in this ROM to change your mobile’s User Interface. Just update your mobile and feel it.
Warning before updating Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop 3.2 ROM on AT&T LG G2 D800:
- We Are not responsible for any damages. Use this guide at your own risk.
- Read all the steps first. Then proceed.
- Use this guide only on AT&T LG G2 D800.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection to download BlissPop V3.2 ROM.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file on your AT&T LG G2 D800.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos , Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your D800.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- ROM – BlissPop-v3.2-d800-NIGHTLY-20150505-0842.zip – 282.7 MB – here
- Gapps – here
How to install BlissPop v3.2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on AT&T LG G2 D800:
- Make sure you have rooted mobile and installed ClockWorkMod Recovery. We recommend to install TWRP recovery.
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems on D800.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your LG G2 D800 SD card.
- Switch off the At&t LG G2 mobile.
- After that, Reboot into recovery mode.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Wipe all the caches.
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card” on D800.
- Now choose the downloaded file ROM file that downloaded earlier.
- Then again do the same for flashing Gapps file on your At&t LG G2.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete in D800.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the D800 phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process on D800.
Similar to this:
Now you have successfully learned how to update At&t LG G2 D800 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop V3.2 custom ROM.