IOS 5 on Android for Samsung Galaxy Ace ROM is now available from Android Developers. You can update your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Apple Iphone IOS 5 themed custom ROM. The Galaxy Ace mobile is the one of the best Android Phone compared with other android phones in its price range. It comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as an Operating System, 5 Mega pixel Camera, 800 MHz Processor, 3.5 inch Capacitive Touch Screen. The IOS 5 on Android ROM is based on Cyanogenmod 7.2 and Android 2.3.7. This Custom ROM gives maximum experience as the same in Apple Iphone IOS 5.
Pre Requisites to Install IOS 5 on Android ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace:
- First your mobile must be rooted. Check this – How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Then Install ClockWorkMod custom Recovery. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace
- We recommend you to take a backup of your all data in your device. Because after flashing the custom ROM all of your files will be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile battery. This will help you to don’t get switched off your phone.
- And disable any antiviruses in your PC.
How to Install IOS 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace:
- Download the Apple Iphone IOS 5 on Android for Samsung Galaxy Ace ROM – here
- Connect your phone to PC by USB data cable.
- Move the downloaded zip file to SD card.
- After that you need to restart your phone in recovery mode. Switch off the phone and restart in recovery mode by pressing, Home button + Power button together.
- Then you will move on to CWM(ClockWorkMod) Recovery page. You can use Volume buttons to navigate and select an option by using Home or Menu button.
- Now select wipe option and do Wipe Data and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- After that select “Install zip from SD card” and then select “Choose zip from SD card”
- Then browse and select the downloaded zip file.
- In a few seconds the IOS 5 on Android ROM will be installed on your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.
- After that select “Go Back” and then select “Reboot System Now”.
You can get all the news and tutorials about Samsung Galaxy Ace – Here
Now you have successfully learnt how to install IOS 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace.