ICS ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace named as Imaginary custom ROM has available to update your phone. You can install this Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 Custom ROM in S5830. And keep in mind this is not a official ROM to update your Galaxy Ace. Android developers has released this custom ROM.
Features of Imaginary Custom ROM:
- Supports 55 Languages
- Pre Rooted and Pre Deodexed
- Touchwiz Launcher
- ICS boot animation
- Ice Cream Sandwich Keyboard
- CWM installed
Pre Requisites to Update ICS 4.0 V3 ROM in Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830:
- First your Samsung Galaxy Ace should rooted. Check this – How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Keep charge minimum 60%.
- All data in Samsung Galaxy Ace will be deleted. So, we recommend you to make a backup.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Disable all antivirus in your phone.
How to install Imaginary Ice Cream Sandwich ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace:
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Ace. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod in Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Download the Imaginary ICS ROM – Here
- After downloading the zip package, connect your phone via USB cable and transfer it to the SD Card.
- Then disconnect from PC.
- Switch off your phone and restart in custom Recovery mode by pressing “Menu + Power button”.
- And choose wipe cache, dalvik cache, wipe data/factory reset.
- Then choose “install zip from SD card”. And select “Choose zip from SD card”
- Choose the Imaginary ROM zip file in SD card.
- In few seconds, your phone will be updates with Imaginary ICS ROM.
- After that Choose “reboot the system now” to restart your phone.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Ace S 5830 – Here
Now you successfully learnt how to install Imaginary ICS ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace.