GingerDx Custom ROM is now available to update your LG Optimus Me P350. The GingerDx ROM for LG Optimus Me is one of the nice rom for daily uses. You can install this ROM with this tutorial. And keep in mind this is not a official ROM. This is from Android Developers.
Disclaimer : We are not a developer of this ROM. We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to this ROM. If any problem related to installation, we will help you to solve it.
Pre Requisites to update GingerDx ROM on LG Optimus Me P350:
- First your LG Optimus me P350 must be rooted. Check this – How to root LG P350
- Then install ClockWorkMod Recovery. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on LG P350
- We recommend you to take a backup the data in your phone. After flashing with this ROM, all the data in your phone will be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Maintain minimum 60% charge. This will help you to don’t switch off while installing ROM.
How to install GingerDx Custom ROM in LG Optimus Me P350:
- Download the GingerDx ROM – Here
- Then, Move the downloaded file into SD Card via USB cable.
- After that disconnect from PC. And Switch off your phone.
- Restart into Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power + Call button together.
- Do Wipe Cache, Factory Reset, Dalvik Cache, Wipe Data.
- After that select “Install Zip from SD card”, and then “Choose zip from SD card”. Then select the downloaded zip file.
- After that, in few minutes GingerDx ROM will be installed on your phone.
- You can use Volume Up and Down keys to navigate to select options.
- After the installation, choose “Go Back” and “reboot system now”.
You can get all the coverages of LG Optimus Me – Here
Now you successfully learnt how to install GingerDx Custom ROM on LG Optimus Me P350.