CyanogenMod 7.2 RCo ROM for LG Optimus Me P350 is now available from Android Developers to install. You can update your phone with CyanogenMod with this guide. And keep in mind this is not a official ROM.
Pre Requisites to Update CyanogenMod 7.2 RCo ROM in LG Optimus Me P350:
- First your device should rooted. Check this – How to Root LG Optimus Me P350
- Maintain minimum 60% charge.
- We recommend you to make a backup. Because, after installing CyanogenMod on LG P350 the data will be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Then disable Antivirus in PC.
How to install CyanogenMod on LG Optimus Me P350:
- Install ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery on your phone. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod on LG P350
- Download the CyanogenMod 7.2 RCo ROM – Here
- Move the Downloaded zip file into SD card.
- Disconnect from PC.
- Switch off and boot in recovery mode.
- Perform Wipe cache, Dalvik Cache.
- Select Install Zip from SD card and then select Choose zip from SD Card.
- Now select the zip file that moved from PC.
- In few minutes CyanogenMod ROM will be installed in your LG Optimus Me P350.
- Then choose Go Back and reboot system now.
You can get all the news about LG Optimus Me P350 – Here
Now you successfully learnt how to install CyanogenMod 7.2 RCo ROM on LG Optimus Me P350.