CyanogenMod 7.1 for Samsung Galaxy Pop / Mini GT S5570. You can install/flash this custom ROM on your Galaxy Pop / Mini and use it for daily. We tested this ROM, and perfectly working. And also note that, this is a custom ROM not an official from the manufacturer. This is from Android Developers.
Pre Requisites to update CyanogenMod 7.1 ROM in Samsung Galaxy Mini / Pop GT S5570:
- First your Galaxy Mini / POP must be rooter. Check this – How to Root Samsung Galaxy pop / mini
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery on your phone. – Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod on Samsung Galaxy Pop / Mini
- Maintain minimum 60% Charge.
- The data in your phone will be deleted. So, we recommend you to take a backup of your contents.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Disable antivirus in your PC.
How to install CyanogenMod 7.1 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Mini / Pop:
- Download the CyanogenMod 7.1 ROM – Here
- Connect your phone with PC via USB Cable and transfer the downloaded zip file to your SD Card.
- Disconnect your phone from PC.
- Switch off your phone. And reboot into Recovery mode, by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power button together.
- Navigate by pressing Volume Up and Down, Select options by pressing Home key.
- And do Wipe Data/ reset , wipe dalvik cache.
- Select “Install zip from SD Card” and then choose “Choose zip from SD Card“.
- Select the downloaded zip file from SD Card.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- After that, choose Go Back and select reboot system now to reboot your phone.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Mini / Pop – Here.
After restarting your phone, you can see the CyanogenMod running. Now you have successfully installed CyanogenMod 7.1 on Samsung Galaxy Pop / Mini.